Mafia XD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia XD

Viva la Mafeya

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilkanta
Made of Awesome
Ilkanta

[IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP Empty
PostSubject: [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP   [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:27 am

Because we weren't entirely done with it yet, and I just wanted a place to use that sentence.

The Cupid role in general, and how this specific epic 2 hour long game went. Discuss.

I ship Gandhitya.
Back to top Go down
http://ilkanta.livejournal.com
kjartan
Welcome to Lumbridge
kjartan

PostSubject: woot   [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:06 am

Ahaha I have no idea but I think it's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
azaelia
Consigliere
azaelia

PostSubject: Re: [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP   [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:10 am

I just wish we could have recorded this game. But this is good as well XD

The people in the game were...

(going clockwise)

Adhit - mafia - lover
Gan - mafia - lover
Box - doc
Damien - mafia
LC - townie
Sam - cupid
Leroy - townie
Movin -cop
Me - townie

Was there anyone else? I think there were only nine....

Overall, it was a brilliantly played game. Gan played very well by counterclaiming cop and putting Movin in a state of general frustration. Sam made a very amusing choice for lovers. Yay for Leroy and me realising that at least one of the lovers had a role. Unfortunately our doc died pretty early on. And apparently coke is a very persuasive thing when it comes to end-game decisions...

Yay won't say much, cause I want to see what other people think.

(And oh wow 2 hour epic game!!)
Back to top Go down
SamSima
Mmf mmf!
SamSima

PostSubject: Gandhitya 4eva   [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:51 am

It really was nothing short of epic, and I'm glad to see that they're getting along very well.
What with them being the only two alive.

Gandhitya ftw.

I should mention that Movin also shot himself in his animal loving foot by moving into the world of the Meta during the game. Also, while it made sense, claiming that he didn't investigate anyone at the end of the game really drew suspicion to himself, even though it was perfectly logical. The first reaction to that sort of thing is "He can't think of anything to say".
Back to top Go down
http://www.pressbackspace.blogspot.com
azaelia
Consigliere
azaelia

PostSubject: Re: [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP   [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:41 pm

Hurm well actually I don't think so. It was a very unexpected claim, and it caught Gan off guard, and didn't seem suspicious at all. But that was probably because I already believed that he was cop in the first place. However it was metagaming, which I still kinda feel is like cheating. But whatever. It was an interesting claim.
Back to top Go down
Ilkanta
Made of Awesome
Ilkanta

PostSubject: Re: [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP   [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:04 pm

Movin has yet to understand "PRIVATE COMMUNICATION =/= ALLOWED". He told me about that other game you guys had, where he fake-claimed a Cop when the cop was infact Adhitya, privately telling him the investigations.

...No. I do infact have a serious problem with that. No.

In terms of this game itself, I think it was very, very well played on Gan's part. From an outside point of view I could see the "OH SHIT" on his face when cop was claimed, but he managed to counterclaim very quickly- even if it was a spur-of-the-moment-panic-claim, he managed to recover and gain momentum quickly, enough to land him the trust of the confirmed innocents. There were a few times when Adhitya slipped up, but none were picked up upon.
Back to top Go down
http://ilkanta.livejournal.com
SamSima
Mmf mmf!
SamSima

PostSubject: The reason being...   [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:40 pm

Gan had help. He had support, care, and someone to depend on.

All Movin had was his career.

But Gan did let his identity slip at some points of time, like when I accused him of behaving like he does when he's mafia. When I did, instead of using the usual logical refutation, he proceeded to do the "shake head and chuckle" thing. That pretty much made me even more suspicious. But he did play on very well in the end.
Back to top Go down
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP   [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:46 am

Sorry, I wasn't in that game. Who won?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
azaelia
Consigliere
azaelia

PostSubject: Re: [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP   [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:58 pm

The Mafia/Lovers. Gan and Adhit.
Back to top Go down
SamSima
Mmf mmf!
SamSima

PostSubject: Re: [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP   [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:00 am

Proof that love will prevail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP   [IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[IRL game Discussion] Gan x Adhitya = OTP
Page 1 of 1