Mafia XD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia XD

Viva la Mafeya

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER

Go down 
+6
kylei
SamSima
ganshun@gmail.com
kjartan
Ilkanta
azaelia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilkanta
Made of Awesome
Ilkanta

[Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:52 pm

Hey, Gan. Seems a bunch of us are on at the same time, lets get the ball rolling, shall we?

...YOU LIAR!
Back to top Go down
http://ilkanta.livejournal.com
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:54 pm

No, really, I'm a townie, ABI IS BEING TRIGGER HAPPY, and that's only moderately rare, really, don't you guys think it's just a bit suspicious? I'm not pointing any fingers, EXCEPT MAYBE A FINGER OF SUSPICISION.

FoS: Ilkanta
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
kjartan
Welcome to Lumbridge
kjartan

PostSubject: i suspect j0o   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:58 pm

Bob Mc Boblob wrote:
No, really, I'm a townie, ABI IS BEING TRIGGER HAPPY, and that's only moderately rare, really, don't you guys think it's just a bit suspicious? I'm not pointing any fingers, EXCEPT MAYBE A FINGER OF SUSPICISION.

*SUSPICION

And yeah, I think Abby's being suspicious too; but I'll put all judgement on hold for now..
Back to top Go down
Ilkanta
Made of Awesome
Ilkanta

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:58 pm

Bob Mc Boblob wrote:

As you are well aware, early stages of the game consist of little but "HOMFG YOU SUXX0R" and "HOMFG NO WAI I DON'T". Random voting is, and always has been, a good way of stirring the pot. Your constant "I'm a townie" defense is... less than convincing. You should be well aware by now that random voting is usual and normal and yet you are quick to defend yourself without even asking for my reasons, even going as far as to state that I'm suspicious despite it being.. well... a random vote.
Back to top Go down
Ilkanta
Made of Awesome
Ilkanta

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:59 pm

HAI DOM
Back to top Go down
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:03 pm

Well isn't it very flimsy itself if you simply accused me without proper evidence?

Either way, I still have to defend myself when I'm being accused. What do I have to defend, we barely started the game!

My suspicion stays, but now it's in bold!

Back to top Go down
Ilkanta
Made of Awesome
Ilkanta

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:05 pm

Bob Mc Boblob wrote:
Well isn't it very flimsy itself if you simply accused me without proper evidence?

Does the random in random vote escape your notice?
Back to top Go down
kjartan
Welcome to Lumbridge
kjartan

PostSubject: defencement   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:23 pm

Ilkanta wrote:
Bob Mc Boblob wrote:

As you are well aware, early stages of the game consist of little but "HOMFG YOU SUXX0R" and "HOMFG NO WAI I DON'T". Random voting is, and always has been, a good way of stirring the pot. Your constant "I'm a townie" defense is... less than convincing. You should be well aware by now that random voting is usual and normal and yet you are quick to defend yourself without even asking for my reasons, even going as far as to state that I'm suspicious despite it being.. well... a random vote.

HOMFG DEFENSIVE

..yeah. Taking the nature of the player into account and blah; still suspicious. Very over-defensive, which I am all of the time. Very Happy

Dylan and Abby're being just a bit too jumpy. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Ilkanta
Made of Awesome
Ilkanta

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:27 pm

Tis' the start of the game, it's only natural to over-analyze. I wasn't so much being defensive as trying to explain what I was doing- which I found rather aggravating, seeing a Bob should know by now what random voting is.

And you should too, at that. xD
Back to top Go down
kylei
Confirmed (like this?)
kylei

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:32 am

It appears that I'm also quite ... late on this forum.

I agree that both Abbie and Dylan are ... jumpy; Abbie's defense is more like a decent argument well Dylan's is ... denial, more like?

Dylan seems to be accusing Abbie just because she accused him; and maybe also just because. Like it has been said, accusations and random suspicions are meant to be rampant at this stage of the game. Even though he's right; when being accused you'd of course have to defend yourself, but it's the way that you defend yourself that reveals more.

Still very early to say anything ... start-game and many random votes that may or may not mean a thing.
Back to top Go down
Bob Mc Boblob
Spy's sappin mah' sentry

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:12 pm

Reply for reply's sake, I don't know what to say, my brain is dead.
Back to top Go down
leroyeby
Dimir Intrigues
leroyeby

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:19 pm

I agree with Dom
abby rarely random votes
unless you tell me that she acts differently on forums

look of suspicion: abby

I am not voting yet......too early
Back to top Go down
leroyeby
Dimir Intrigues
leroyeby

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:30 pm

Oh ya just curious......

Abby can you still tell who is who in forums as well?
Back to top Go down
leroyeby
Dimir Intrigues
leroyeby

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:37 pm

Sorry I rarely think before I post stuff

abby might have just done it for fun or she might have her reasons
agreed that bob is being a little defensive

no longer gives abby look of suspicion
Back to top Go down
Ilkanta
Made of Awesome
Ilkanta

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:25 pm

It's the start of the game. Provoking reactions are all part of it, as Kylie said, how you defend yourself always matters. Bob has done little more than ... take the vote seriously, even though it was clearly a random vote, and yet do nothing but deny in defense. The tendency of scum is to overreact, nature of the player given.
Back to top Go down
SamSima
Mmf mmf!
SamSima

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:39 pm

But Abbeh there is a tendency for players to react in this sort of way if they're given a vote at the very start of the game. It doesnt tell us very much about Bob, except that maybe he probably won't survive the first few rounds.

Overall though, I find the fact that you're taking charge of the conversations a bit suspicious, and while that can be attributed to the fact that you've got about an existent amount of experience in this as compared to us, I still feel you're driving the whole discussion with your feet on the wheel here.

Gan, you're kinda lurking there. You want to give us an opinion here, or should I stick with the cancer diagnosis?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pressbackspace.blogspot.com
Ilkanta
Made of Awesome
Ilkanta

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Gan has Lupus.

I've managed to nail a scum or two in day one thanks to stirring the pot and watching them slip and fall, but this time it's proved relatively useless, it seems. Experience is something, but it doesn't always apply, I can tell you that much.

We have a fair ammount of lurkers, and I'd like to hear from them all.

<b>Unvote: Bob</b>, as I almost forgot.
Back to top Go down
Ilkanta
Made of Awesome
Ilkanta

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:04 pm

...BBcode, not HTML. BBcode, not HTML.

Unvote: Bob
Back to top Go down
azaelia
Consigliere
azaelia

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:55 pm

VOTE COUNT

None

FOS COUNT

Ilkanta [1] - Bob Mc Boblob

With 7 alive, it's 4 to a lynch.
Back to top Go down
leroyeby
Dimir Intrigues
leroyeby

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:18 pm

Abby do forum games always move this fast???
Back to top Go down
kylei
Confirmed (like this?)
kylei

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:42 am

There's very little to go on and this is superly slow. Ahhh.

Just asking, if no lynch what happens?
Back to top Go down
leroyeby
Dimir Intrigues
leroyeby

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:51 pm

I think we have to vote no lynch
however, for that to happen, people have to actually reply first
which sadly is not the case (even if we want to lynch)
Back to top Go down
azaelia
Consigliere
azaelia

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:00 am

PRODS

were sent out to

GanShun
kjartan
kylei
Bob Mc Boblob
Ilkanta
SamSima

Get talking! =D
Back to top Go down
ganshun@gmail.com
COME BACK SASUKE
ganshun@gmail.com

PostSubject: I'm Here   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:26 pm

I'm Here... and let me once again list out our chances.
int mafialeft = 2;
int townleft = 5;
if(lynch){
if(correct){
mafialeft = 1;
townleft = 4;
//taking into account that mafia kills one at night
}
else{
mafialeft = 2;
townleft = 3;
}
else{
mafialeft = 2;
townleft = 4;
}
//if you can't understand this: ask Abbeh or Dylan to translate.
Back to top Go down
ganshun@gmail.com
COME BACK SASUKE
ganshun@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:27 pm

Shit i forgot to close my outer if statement.
and why the hell does it remove my spaces
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER   [Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Game 002] Canteen style C9 Game! - GAME OVER
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next